GPMS LLC you can be sure that we will keep clean and sanitary any space you deem necessary. Our services are available when you need them, and you can rest assured that no matter the frequency, our quality remains unmatched.
When it comes to janitorial services, no job is deemed to be too big or small for GPMS. We welcome New York companies and premises of all sizes. With GPMS LLC, you can choose to customize your janitorial needs based on your convenience. It can be arranged before your operating hours, during operating hours or after operating hours as used as often as you require. You can use our janitor services on a daily basis or on alternate days or even choose to engage us on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly basis
Facilities We Serve:
No matter what type of professional janitorial services your facility requires, we have the resources, experience, and quality-control systems in place to get it done right the first time, and every time thereafter. When you request a free estimate, we will customize a janitorial service plan to fit your facility’s unique needs. Whether you require janitorial service regularly or on a one-time-only basis, we can create a plan that satisfies all your requirements. GPMS LLC accommodates all kinds of businesses in the New York City metro area, including:
- Office Buildings
- Schools/ Day Care Centers
- Fitness Centers
- Churches/ Places of Worship
- Auto Dealerships
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Stores
Janitorial Services include:
- Empty all trash receptacles.
- Carpet Shampoo
- Clean and sanitize restroom fixtures.
- Dust and polish furniture as needed.
- Dust window blinds and horizontal surfaces on a regular basis.
- Vacuum all carpeting and spot clean as needed.
- Sweep and Mop any tile or hard flooring.
- Clean entrance glass and any interior glass.
- Clean Kitchen/Break Room fixtures and appliances.
- Dust air vents and returns along with ceiling fans on a regular basis.
- Our Janitorial Service staff members are professionally trained and are quality assured.
No janitorial jobs in New York City are too big or too small for GPMS LLC cleaning services. We are proud to offer our janitorial services to any and all New York City area companies and facilities, regardless of their size, premises, or location. And with our flexible contract options, you can customize your New York janitorial services based on the needs and demands of your business or office.
When can we clean your business or facility?
We can clean your NYC office at any time that works for you and your business: either during, before, or after operating hours, and as often or as little as you need us to. We can arrive daily, on alternating days, or on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis – whichever you find to be the most convenient and that works with your business’s schedule. With GPMS LLC janitorial services, we will adapt to you and will do whatever it takes to satisfy your janitorial needs.
Which offices and facilities do you serve?
We pride ourselves on being able to take on any New York janitorial job, regardless of size or the nature of the business or facility. We’re confident that if you need a New York janitor we have the necessary experience, resources, and forms of quality-control to get the job done right – the first time and every time. By requesting a free estimate from us, you will receive for your review a customized service plan that aligns with and meets your business’s needs. Whether it’s regular visits or just a one-time cleaning from a trained New York janitor, we can create a janitorial service plan to meet all your needs. We can accommodate all different types of businesses and facilities in the New York City area. Our janitorial jobs in New York City client roster includes:
- Day Care Facilities
- Churches, Synagogues, Mosques
- Stores and other Commercial Businesses
- Car Dealerships
- Gyms and Fitness Centers
- Doctors’ Offices and Medical Facilities
What janitorial services are offered?
The janitorial services that we currently offer include the following:
- Vacuuming the carpet and spot cleaning
- Shampooing the carpet
- Dusting the window blinds and horizontal surfaces
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Emptying out trash bins
- Sweeping and mopping flooring, including tile surfaces
- Cleaning glass in entryways and in building interiors
- Cleaning kitchen and break room appliances and fixtures
- Dusting air vents and returns along with ceiling fans
Who will be cleaning our business or facility?
Our highly trained New York janitors are professionals that adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and quality. We conduct thorough and rigorous background checks on all our employees before hiring them, so you can rest assured that your facilities are safe and secure, even after hours. In addition, they undergo extensive training in how to use cleaning equipment, how to properly clean all different types of office facilities, how to treat different types of surfaces, and how to remove different types of stains.